- 1 15-ounce canned chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup grated or shredded vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the drained & rinsed chickpeas, flour, vegan parmesan cheese, parsley, nutritional yeast, cumin, garlic powder, salt & pepper and 2 tbsp of water and use a fork or masher to mash & mix all ingredients until they are well blended.
- Divide mixture into 6 parts & form into equal sized thin patties.
- Spray air-fryer lightly with cooking spray & air-fry for 15 minutes at 400°F, flipping half way through cooking time
- I love tahini for dipping! Served mine with brown rice & roasted sweet potatoes & Brussels sprouts, tahini & sriracha!