Skip to content
- ***MAKES 24 Bites***
- cooking spray
- 2 cups of chickpea flour
- 2 & 2/3 cup plant-based milk of choice, I used soy
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cups chopped vegetables of choice, I used tomatoes, red onion, mushroom & spinach
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt aka-Kala Namak
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Whisk together chickpea flour, plant-based milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black salt and pepper until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add the chopped vegetables & vegan shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour the mix evenly into the greased muffin tins, filling each one about halfway.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. They are done when the edges are slightly golden brown. Let them cool and enjoy.
One thought on “Vegan Egg Bites Ⓥ”