- 1 lb of Oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup of Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Corn Flakes, crushed
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Wash the mushrooms, prepare the mayonnaise mixture by adding the spices to it. Whisk to combine.
- Crush the cornflakes. You can do this by adding them to a plastic bag & rolling a water bottle or rolling pin on it.
- Preheat the Air Frier (or oven) to 400F. Lightly spray surface with cooking spray.
- Dip the mushrooms in the mayonnaise mixture, then the corn flake crumbs to coat.
- Lay mushrooms flat and air fry for 15-20 minutes. I like to rotate the shelves about halfway through. Enjoy!