- 1 & 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 2 scoops of vegan protein powder (I used Drink Orgain Chocolate code : “Lauryn711” saves you $$$!)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup of nut butter of choice, I like to use a creamy one but you can use anything you want
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp plant milk, I used soy
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine. I like to add the dry ingredients first, stir them well, then add the nut butter & the wet ingredients & stir again. Using a spatula helps get all of the stuff that sticks to the sides.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper & roll the mixture into 1-1 & 1/4 inch equally sized balls. The mixture should make 24 of them. Place the pan in the fridge and then transfer it to an airtight container with lid, Tupperware will work. Enjoy!