- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Veggies to roast (5 cups – I used):
- 1 & 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 & 1/2 cups of sweet peppers, chopped
- 14.5 oz can of green beans, drained & rinsed
- 15.5 oz can garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts (I used a jar)
- 3 oz Vegan feta crumbles. You can use more but my husband doesn’t eat it! I used @followyourheart https://followyourheart.com/products/dairy-free-feta-crumbles/
- Optional garnishes: olives, capers, banana peppers, basil, lemon slices. Serve with rice, pasta, wrap it up, in a bowl, salad, eat with potatoes, add tahini, hummus, vegan tzatziki! YUM!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare your vegetables. Place the marinade ingredients in a mason jar or bowl and mix together well.
- Lay your prepared vegetables flat on a sheet pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray & drizzle the marinade over them.
- Toss well to coat and bake for 20 -25 minutes, until veggies are cooked. Garnish with fresh basil, lemon slices, vegan feta, olives, capers, banana peppers, etc. Serve with rice, pasta, potatoes, in a bowl, wrap, salad or pita! Add tahini, sriracha, hummus or vegan tzatziki!
- Season with salt & pepper to taste! Enjoy!