INGREDIENTS (makes 6 servings):
- 4 & 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 9 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp nut butter of choice (I used almond)
- 9 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 cups of plant milk of choice (I used soy milk)
- 3 scoops of vegan protein powder of choice (I use @Orgain code: Lauryn711 for savings)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. You can do the dry ones first & then add the wet ones. I like to use a whisk to mix it really well.
- Divide the mixture equally into 6 mason jars with lids, adding about 1 & 1/4 cup of the mixture to each 12 oz mason jar. Seal them & leave them in the fridge overnight. In the morning, grab them & go.
- Stays good in the fridge for about a week. Enjoy!