- 2 pounds carrots, washed, scrubbed, diagonally cut into 3-inch pieces or so
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F & spray a rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper & set it aside.
- Place washed, peeled, cut into 3-inch pieces carrots in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the vegan butter in the microwave then add the minced garlic, miso paste, Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper & parsley to the melted butter and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the butter mixture over the carrots & toss to coat well.
- Add the grated vegan parmesan cheese & mix again until combined well.
- Bake on the prepared baking sheet for 35-45 minutes (depends on thickness of the carrots), until tender. I like to shake the pan about half way through cooking.
- Serve as a side with any of your favorite vegan meals. Enjoy!