- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz package of Trader Joe’s Turkeyless Grounds:
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced (remove seeds)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-15 oz can beans, I used organic Bean Trio
- 1-14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 of a 15.25 oz can of corn
- 1 packet of chili seasoning or make your own. (I used Mild store bought to save time)
Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Add the onion & sauté for a few minutes until they are translucent. Add the minced garlic & jalapeño & sauté for another couple of minutes.
Next add the Turkeyless grounds & use a wooden spoon to break it up & mix well. After a few minutes, add the canned tomatoes, corn, beans & chili seasoning & mix well. Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes or longer. You can also make this in the slow cooker. I would sauté the onion, garlic, jalapeño & Turkeyless grounds first then add the other ingredients & set it to cook on low for 4-6 hours! I used my Cashew Queso, green onions as a topping! Enjoy.