INGREDIENTS (makes 6 servings):
- 4 & 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 9 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 9 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 cups of plant milk of choice (I used soy milk)
- 3 scoops of any flavor vegan protein powder of choice (I used @Orgain Peanut Butter flavor code: Lauryn711 for savings)
- 6 tbsp nut butter of choice (I used almond) ***optional***
- Option to garnish with shredded coconut & walnuts.
- Add sliced bananas to each jar. Set a few banana slices aside for the topping of each jar.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remainder of the ingredients. You can do the dry ones first & then add the wet ones. I like to use a whisk to mix it really well.
- Divide the mixture equally into 6 mason jars (12 oz each) with lids. Add the rest of the banana slices & then sprinkle coconut shreds & walnuts on top of each.
- Seal the jars & put them in the fridge overnight. In the morning, grab them & go. Enjoy!