- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 lbs. button or crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp softened vegan butter
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms & stir occasionally, until they are brown, about 15 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, make the miso butter. Mix the softened butter with the miso paste, garlic cloves, soy sauce & ginger.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add miso butter to the pan & cook the mushrooms a couple more minutes. Add the sesame oil, stir & serve right away.