- 4 cups of red potatoes, washed & quartered
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan grated cheese, I used @followyourheart
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Wash & cut the potatoes into quarters. Preheat oven to 425°F. Add a bit of olive oil to the baking tray & slide it around to cover the bottom of it.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil & mix well.
- Next add the spices, I mix them together first, then add the mix to the potatoes & shake well.
- Lay them flat on the olive oil lined tray & bake for 45 minutes. Shake the pan & flip the potatoes half way through cooking. Serve with ketchup or vegan ranch & enjoy!