- 2-12 oz packages of vegan chocolate chunk/chip cookie dough – I used @sweetlorins
- 2-8 oz packages of vegan cream cheese – I used @toffuti
- 2 vegan eggs – I used 6 tbsp total @justegg
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- I suggest letting the cookie dough & cream cheese soften at room temperature for a bit before starting to make these.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Take one of the packages of cookie dough & evenly spread it piece by piece across the bottom of the pan. Flatten it with your palms & press it down with your fingertips so it covers the whole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the vegan cream cheese, vegan egg substitute, organic sugar & vanilla extract & blend well so there are no lumps. Pour it in the dish over the first layer of cookie dough. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Take the 2nd package of vegan cookie dough & piece by piece, flatten each cookie with your palms then lay them flat & place them as close to one another as you can. It’s ok if there are spaces between them, they will fill as it cooks. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Enjoy them hot or cold by refrigerating overnight. Store in the fridge for a few days.