- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed & halved
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syryp
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle olive oil on a sheet pan & let it heat fry a few minutes.
- Wash, trim & halve the Brussels sprouts. Drizzle them with 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper & toss to coat well.
- Lay the halves face down on the oil heated sheet pan & return to the oven for 25-35 minutes, depending on how done you prefer them. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar before serving. Enjoy!