Skip to content
For the Broccoli Wings:
- 2 heads of broccoli florets
- 1 & 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 & 1/2-2 cups panko breadcrumbs
For the Sauce:
- 3 tsp sriracha
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tsp ginger, grated
- 4 tsp agave or maple syrup
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat the oven to 350 °F.
- Carefully cut the broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, the plant-based milk, the water, nutritional yeast, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, & pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Coat the broccoli florets completely in the batter, then coat them in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Use silicone mats or line a baking sheet with parchment paper & lay the broccoli florets on the baking sheet. Space them out & bake them for 25 minutes at 350 °F.
- Make the sauce while the broccoli wings bake by whisking the sriracha, soy sauce or tamari, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, agave, sesame oil & together in a large bowl.
- Transfer the baked broccoli wings to the bowl & evenly coat them with the sauce.
- Put the coated broccoli back on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper & return to the oven to bake for another 20 minutes at 350 °F.
- Garnish with green onions & sesame seeds & enjoy hot with your favorite sides.