- 1 16 oz package of extra firm tofu, drained, pressed, dried 7 crumbled
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- pinch of chili flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Drain, press, dry and crumble the tofu.
- Add all ingredients except the tofu to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- After the tofu is crumbled, add it to the bowl and stir well. Be sure it is evenly coated.
- Lay the tofu evenly on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake f0r 12-13 minutes, remove from oven, mix a bit and then return to the oven for 12-13 more minutes.
- Add to tacos, salads, bowls, wraps, etc. and don’t forget your favorite toppings. Pictured with my Nut free, dairy free Vegan Queso & Vegan Ranch Dressings! Enjoy!
One thought on “Vegan Tofu Taco “Meat” Ⓥ”