Skip to content
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and diced
- 2-3 tbsp chopped red onion
- Cherry tomatoes, diced, about a handful
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Remove the skin and pit from the avocados and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice and stir. Dice the tomatoes, onion, garlic and jalapeno.
- Stir in onion, tomato, garlic, oil, jalapeño, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, mashing and tossing the avocado pieces until thoroughly mixed.