- 1 lb extra firm tofu, drained, pressed, dried & cubed
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast (aka-Nooch)
- 2 tsp seasoning of choice, I used @tastewatsons Everything seasoning https://tastewatsons.com/
- Preheat oven to 425F. Drain, press and dry your tofu. I use a Tofu Bud https://tofubud.com/. Then cut it into equal sized cubes.
- Add the nutritional yeast and seasonings to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Toss the tofu in the nooch and spice mixture to coat well & lay flat on a pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425F, flip the nuggets over, return the tray to the oven & bake for 15 more minutes. Serve with your favorite sauce and sides.