- 12 oz bag of cranberries
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 orange, zest & juice from
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 10.7 oz (or any small) can of orange segments
- Rinse the cranberries. Zest & juice the orange.
- Add the cranberries, organic sugar, juice & zest of the orange & the cinnamon to a medium saucepan & bring it to a boil stirring often over medium heat.
- Let it cook for 10-12 minutes until the cranberries start to pop open & soften.
- When the sauce thickens, remove it from the heat. Drain & rinse orange segments & lightly chop them if you want. Add them to the sauce, stirring well to combine. Serve immediately or put it in the fridge to cool. Enjoy!