- 2 cups of large flake unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp tamari (if gluten free) or soy sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl minus the coconut flakes.
- Once the marinade is done, add the coconut flakes and toss to coat well.
- Lay flakes flat on a pan on silicone baking mats or sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- I like to bake it in 5-minute increments tossing the pan each time. It should not take more than 15 minutes. Keep an eye on it because it goes from Yay to Nay real fast!
- Top on salads, bowls, wraps, sandwiches, etc.
One thought on “Vegan Coconut Bacon Ⓥ”